Navibar

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I hate you colorado ....

On Saturday Colorado gained an awesome family.  My friend Debbie, her husband and adorable little girl are headed to Colorado for her husband to attend Medical School.  :(  I am so excited for them but I am so sad to see them go!

Reason's why Debbie is the bomb
  1. She is Brazilian   nough said
  2. She is an amazing cook
  3. Loves to craft
  4. Enjoys trashy TV:  Kardashians, Bachelorette and Desperate Housewives
  5. She is one of the sweetest people you will meet
  6. Always wants to help other people
  7. Loves to workout as much as I do!!
  8. We both have girl crushes on Jennifer Aniston
  9. She has great taste in everything
  10. Made this super cute baby!!   (See below)



Debbie and Mia
Debbie hard at work on one of our craft nights
The garbage bags we made for our cars...  excuse my hot mess of a rats nest hair that I am rocking

This is Debbie pregnant..  how much do you hate her?


This is at her baby shower  she is so tiny!

Right before we said goodbye... Lets appreciate her husband being a picture creeper in the background

So I basically broke down the second I got into the car to leave.  I am going to miss her so much!   But her husband is going to be a doctor and mine will hopefully make some money so we both are going to fly to see each other an shop as often as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment