Navibar

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Awesome and awkward

Awkward:
  1. I finally drift off to sleep at 2am this morning when someone pounds on my front door...  My heart stops, they pound even harder and start shining a flashlight into my living room.  Then I hear someone come up the ramp next to my house and bang on the kitchen door and shine a light into my kitchen.  On the phone with 911 because i am pretty sure 2 men are breaking into my house with how hard they are banging on my door.  I see headlights and I notice its a cop car.  I go to the door barely able to breathe and the tell me that my trunk is open and that they were about to come in my house because my door was cracked open and they didn't know what was going on.  I told them I was on the phone with 911 because I had no clue who was banging on my door at 2 am.   I was BEYOND pissed.  Why wouldn't they either leave it and figure that I forgot to close it after unloading groceries, simply close it or at least knock and say "Police"   I seriously almost wet the bed
  2. That awkward moment when you wear a dress and you are sit so close to the steering wheel that you basically have to flash those in the surrounding area to get out of the car
  3. The pad wedgie... nothing is worse than sounds like a toddler with a diaper stuck to their tush 
  4. Plowing through 3 slices of dominoes, a huge salad and a smore and Nick barely got through two pieces of pizza... it was a sad moment


Awesome

Debbie and I made maxi skirts in like 45 minutes!   It is so comfortable


Chicken pesto pizza.... holy wow  it is a million times better than delivery.  I think broccoli might just be my fav pizza topping


Sunday afternoon cornhole



Making mustaches at work...



Some how I figured this one out hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment