Navibar

Friday, July 20, 2012

I love NY!

This past weekend Nick and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!!  CRAZY!  
We could not figure out what to do to celebrate, and my family kept asking me to come visit and I was not sure how I was going to be able to.

So Thursday night I called Nick at work and asked if we could go to Rochester for the weekend.

He said yes and Friday afternoon (after 4 job interviews for Nick) we left to go to Rochester.  

I wanted to surprise my family so the only person I told was my step dad so he could leave the door unlocked for us.

Nick and I got there around 2 am, I wrote a note to my mom to "Go look in Katie's room".  I wake up and I hear her walking around and stuff and she never comes into my room.  So I walk down the stairs and she looked like a deer in headlights!  hahaha  She had just walked into her sewing room, which is where the spare bed is and was wondering who this strange guy was sleeping in there.

The rest of the weekend was filled with playing with my nieces and nephew, eating my fav hometown foods and relaxing


My apologies that these are not in order, I attempted to put them in the correct order but I was just too lazy 


I grabbed a tropical smoothie while Nick was in his interviews
My brother Che, sister-in-law Danielle, niece Samantha and my nephew Ethan  (my niece Jill is missing from the pic)
Some smooches from Ethan
Best grocery store on earth!
Ethan and Sam playing on the beach
I love his smooches
Ethan is obsessed with horses so I found him one at the mall
Erie canal,  we went to lunch at a little cafe
We went to the Hill Cumorah Pageant!  This is me with King Noah
We went down to the beach and fed some french fries to the ducks

Nick and I on the beach
Me fake rubbing Danielle's baby belly!  Yup there is a bun in the oven!!-  No worries I don't actually rub prego bellies
He likes necklaces and horses... what a man

My 12 year old niece... and I am on my tippy toes because home girl is 5'7 and her aunt is 5'3
Ethan was bored with all the talking



We rode the carousal at the beach...  
Sam and Che (pronounced "Chay")
Me and Nick, yup I was rocking the side saddle-  The carousal lady was like "are you going to be ok side saddle?"   uhm honey, this thing goes in a circle at 3 mph... pretty sure I can handle it

The kids playing in their tunnel
Ethan sporting some pink rain boots... the boy is legit
Mr man
My favorite restaurant!  Mr Dominic's

On our way home Nick woke me up from my nap to stop at reptile world... we got in there and found out it was $14 a person... so we just used their bathroom and played with the toys



amazing trip!!!!!  It was so great to see everyone!!   

Did everyone else have a great weekend?
Also, how cute are these kids!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment