Navibar

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Im Baaack!!

Whew, it has been forever since I have been on here. Soooo much to talk about. I am working at Project Horizon, this will be my 4th month and I am loving every minute of it.

I got to go home and visit my adorable family in Rochester and can I just say it was fantastic to see everyone, especially my nieces and nephews.

January 17th 2011 Nick and I celebrated our 3 and half year anniversary!!!! Its crazy we have been dating this long (insert Single Ladies song).

I am on my second semester of teaching spin and circuit twice a week as well as Body Attack twice a week. And to add to all that craziness I will be training for a half marathon on the weekends... soooo the beach will be calling my name shortly.

And no worries I will be posting some pictures shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment