Navibar

Monday, November 7, 2011

Alexandria for the celebration

So I hit the big 2-3 this weekend, to celebrate a very unimportant birthday number Nick took me to DC for the weekend.  We soon both fell madly in love with Alexandria Virginia.

On Saturday morning we both woke up a little late so we headed out for some brunch and found free parking in front of this adorable little place



Here is a picture of the second floor

They had some hilarious artwork up on the walls

An Appetizer of strawberries and double cream.  I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I ordered the French Toast and this masterpiece was what I got.  It was THE  most incredible thing I had ever eaten

Nick got the crab, lobster, and craw-fish omelet.  He said it was "Delicious", I can not judge, there is no way I would eat anything stuffed with that craziness.

Some more of the hilarious artwork

This is the J Crew coat I talked about a few months ago

The happy well fed couple.

4 comments:

  1. Nick and his crazy love for seafood! The fact that he could eat it for breakfast is amazing! You look stunning, and I'm in love with your coat! Is that from nick? Xox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that place! We lived in Alexandria last year and that was one place my girlfriends and I liked to glad. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is too cute, you are too cute! Come see us soon, especially mr boston boo, pretty sure he misses you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Alexandria! That restaurant looks too cute!

    ReplyDelete