Navibar

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend recap-Richmond

Dear ground hog,

You are insane in the membrane... because spring keeps coming and then leaving.  It was a gorgeous day in Richmond 60 degrees!!   Nick and I went to the gym then headed out to brunch.



We went over to Carytown and did some window shopping and some real shopping :)  Details to come

A Happy Katie... warm weather will do that to me

Check out my new outfit... J Crew from head to toe   Nick bought me those rocking snake skin shoes :)   Lucky girl!    Please ignore the creeper face I am making

And then the snow came on Sunday...Granted, this is nothing like snow in NY but snow in VA is awful... power goes out and cities shut down...




Nick and I said goodbye and I headed off to work on Monday...  


Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment