Navibar

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Winter Must Haves

I don't know about you all but I am officially over winter.  But since it is still only February I figured I would share my winter must haves




I am obsessed with self tanner.  I love the spray because you get a light coverage and it dries really fast.  I use this 2-3 times a week and it gives me the perfect glow.  Be sure to dry brush and exfoliate before you use it

The magic elixir, I use this on my lips every night along with my feet, cuticles, elbows and everything else that hates the cold.   
I LOVE this stuff.  I have bottles and bottles of half used lotion because I was looking for this perfect combination.  I have insanely dry skin and this has been amazing for me.

Infinity scarfs... I have been rocking this at least 4 times a week.  I think they are the perfect accessory

Tunics, leggins and boots.  I can not get over how much I love this look and how comfortable it is for working at a desk

Found at Bath and Body Works...  again a miracle elixir and it tastes and smells amazing.   I love using it on my super dry nose and cuticles


Any new tools I should know about.  Let a dry skin sister know!



XO  Katie

2 comments:

  1. My hands get nasty dry in the winter and I love The Body Shop's Almond Oil Intensive Hand Rescue. Keeps my hand soft, smooth and nourished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaseline is the longest lived staple I've had. I don't remember my life without vaseline in it :-) From a kid to now...it still is my number one go to!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete