Navibar

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Awesome and awkward

Awesome 


Cookies and Cream milkshake from a hole in the wall.  It was seriously amazing.  Nick had to talk me out of going back the next day
I caught a fish!!!-  Meaning Nick had to put the worm on my hook and take the fish off.  So I through a hook into the water and reeled it in...  I 60% caught that fish 
My boss made an amazing fruit pizza... So much so that I didn't eat lunch.  Lets appreciate the cookie dough crust, cream cheese icing and AMAZING fresh fruit
Lunch date with Nick in Richmond-  Hello downtown food trucks!
I may or may not have been bored during a meeting... I think I will go with Katie Gosling
We found some brand new kittens outside our hotel room, my coworker gave me her umbrella to try to keep them dry during the down pour...  Sweetest little things!!

More food trucks... who has two thumbs and is obsessed with not cooking.... THIS GIRL



My boss is giving us a 4 day weekend next week for the 4th!!!  Hello beach trip!


Awkward


Yup, that is my picture hanging on the wall of the local Chinese buffet...  apparently I eat there too much

                                
I got bit by Edward Cullen.... no I got bit by my cat... and it turned into a huge bruise...   I felt like a cat lady gah, I need a dog to make me cool






No comments:

Post a Comment