Navibar

Monday, June 24, 2013

Whole lotta love ... A wedding and a weekend

We started our weekend on Friday night by driving to Virginia Beach for our friends wedding.  Thanks to beach traffic and rain we were super late but that also meant that the wedding was pushed back!  We made it with two minutes to spare :)
Love this guy!
I was petrified but delighted at the same time

The happy couple walking out... it looked super gorgeous with all the sparklers

Hey Pinterest

This is just one of the tables at the candy bar station... LOVE



On Saturday we went to this awesome little park called Belle Isle, its basically a ton of huge flat rocks with water in between and half of Richmond comes to hang out and tan there



Walking along the path... we pretty much followed some strangers wearing bathing suits because we had no clue how to get there

Isn't it gorgeous!?  The picture does not even start to do it justice

A little to short to get my feet in the water

I found the perfect spot...  such a great day

Nope, I'm not posing, I am scoping out which dogs I want to steal...   Basically any dog that came by me I would go "eek! Nick I want one like that!!"


The night finished up with a BBQ at Nick's boss' house and my hair going from fabulous to frizzy mess within 10 minutes from the humidity... awesome first impression award goes to this girl...


Hope you all had a great weekend!   Please tell me someone else had a hair disaster with this crazy weather.

1 comment:

  1. Just found ur blog via Melanie's blog! I know this park:)) I used to live in Richmond but now I live in New York! Opposite to you I guess!:-) You have s pretty blog and you two make a great pair:-)
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete