Navibar

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wedding Wednesday- Engagement Picture Ideas

I have been so excited to take engagement pictures since WAY before we got engaged.  I have worked with our photographer and she had the idea to do a casual shoot in an apple orchard and a more formal shoot around sunset at the downtown mall in Charlottesville.  So I have been trying on tons of outfits and trying to prep.  If only I could afford a professional to blow out my hair... alas  I may just look like a winded hot mess

List of things to do:

-Self tanner
-Whiten teeth
-Hair mask
-Exfoliate skin
-Drink lots of water
-Steam clothes
-Polish Shoes
-Paint nails
-Clean my ring
-Gather props for shoot



Here are some pictures I have been loving on Pinterest:
Cute engagement photo prop...i could make this, judt need to find the right suitcase


Blankets can be such a fun prop for photo shoots and a wonderful addition to any wedding or event. Find them for rent and/or sale at splendorforyourguests.com! Splendor for Your Guests | Rental Company | Weddings | Events | Shawls | Blankets | Umbrellas | Parasols | Fans

Vintage Luggage Engagement Shoot Idea // High Dot Studios


Mad Men style engagement shoot by Scott Lawrence Photographs


Sabes lo que me gusta estar con vos







Any tips or suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. What do you use for your self-tanner? I'm quite pale, but I've always wanted a light tan. I'm afraid I'll end up looking orange though if I try something random though...any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use the Victoria's Secret self tanner, which is great but then I started using Sun Laboratories over night tan in Medium. I really love it, I always get compliments. Hope that helps!

      Delete