Navibar

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Five- Flawless Face

Here are some products that I have just fallen in love with!


RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks

I have never used this brand before but I have been trying extra hard to have flawless skin for my engagement pictures.  So I tried these out and they are fabulous.  They are pretty sudsy and they are double sided, one side is smooth for around the eye area and the other is more abrasive.  I LOVE these.  This dry skin girl needed some serious help and these did the trick.  I wash my face first with cetaphil and then follow with one disk.

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer

One word... AMAZING.  My face has been longing for this product.  It is so hard for me to find the right moisturizer but this ladies is where its at!.  It provides amazing moisture while still being light and I feel like it cleared up my skin.


Mary Kay Firming Eye Cream
Hands down the best eye cream.  I have been using it for a few years now.  I can completely notice a difference if I forget to use it at night.   Even Nick uses it!!   I said that he woke up one morning and he looked super wrinkly around his eyes.  He popped this stuff on and bam ... firmed those wrinkles right up



Maybelline Fit Foundation

I started using this a few weeks ago and I love it!  I love the coverage and the texture.  I haven't had any breakout problems.  Give it a try :)


Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighter.

This little thing works wonders on those days where you didn't get enough sleep the night before or your skin is just looking a little dull.  I love putting this under my eyes to give them a little boost of light.




Let me know if you have tried any of these and what you thought!

1 comment:

  1. I love Roc products, they are amazing! Great post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete