- not blogging for oh say... 5 weeks :( Je suis desole (I am sorry)
- Being a Mormon and having such a rough day that the thought of drinking almost sounded appealing (don't worry mom I didn't)
- walking into my room and finding my cat puked 3 times on my white carpet, three very large times
- Nick still has no heat at his house (long story) so he has to take showers at my house... so I have men's body wash and his towels in my bathroom...
- Being sick for the second time this in 3 weeks...
- Having your boyfriend refer to you as the cat in the hat every time you where striped leggings for pj's
- Writing thank you notes for gifts given to you last month... I feel kind of lame but I have been a tad busy
- Almost crashing your old car into your new car an hour after purchasing it
- Stalling out at a green light... oh the joys of a stick shift... good thing my car is adorable and I had good hair that day otherwise I probably would have been judged/flicked off
- Screaming when the lights turned off at work... we had just been talking about the place being haunted and bam! the lights when out - I did do the murder scream, completely unintended
- Running a 15k on a Saturday and going through Spinning certification on a Sunday... less awkward more ridiculously exhausting
- Eating pizza right before bed and having the weirdest dreams... am I a 6 year old? what the heck?
- Meeting Debbie's adorable baby girl!
- Running a 15k! hecka yes! I did eat 3 trays worth of fondue... no judge
- My mom is moving into her new house today!! woop woop! I am so pumped to see it!
- Girls night tonight! Nick is in St Louis for work so home girl is hitting the town
- Essie nail polish
- Trying on my dream engagement ring and finding the price completely doable ... well I think it's doable
- My friend Kari is going on a mission next month!!!! props to her for being willing to give up a year and a half to serve for our church
- Getting a new flipping car!!!!!! I will post pictures...
- it is December 15th and it is 64 degrees... oh the south... sometimes I really do appreciate you
- Going to a UNC game and getting to meet Roy Williams and stalking some players... I did not get to see Barnes :( I may have a slight crush... it could be because his arms are delicious
- Christmas bonus... lets just say Katie is buying her self some huge pearl earrings I have been lusting or a coach purse...
- Nick is going to visit me in NY for New Years!! woop woop!!!
- Christmas shopping is almost completed- thank you Amazon and Groupon you made my life so simple
Well that is it for me today! My life has calmed down quite a bit so I will try and post some pictures and stories of the last 5 weeks.
Love you guys! Leave some cute comments for me :)