Navibar

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beach bums- Pictures part 1

I didn't want to bombard you with pictures so here are a few to show you a little of our trip to Myrtle Beach.  I had such an amazing week.  Full of restful nights sleeps, a gorgeous tan and lots of time with the fiance.  I could not have asked for more.



This hat makes me feel like a million bucks... and helped to me to not pass out from laying out all day :)



We stopped at a tourist attraction... South of the Border.  I need this hat in my life.


We arrived around 6:30 so we headed off to dinner with Nick's parents on the pier.


We did a little sandcastle building...  I am pretty impressed with it


Dinner at Dead Dog Saloon... 


Then I went home to change into some mini golfing clothes... no really I was not about to play mini golf in heels and a dress :)


More pictures to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment