Navibar

Monday, March 21, 2011

Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer




I read beauty magazines at the gym, blogs and articles online, and get hypnotized with commercials. Aveeno always has the most convincing commercials and ads. They have a new product out, tinted moisturizer. I read some good reviews so I went to Wal-Mart and grabbed my shade. I tried it for the first few days, and I found it a little thick and cakey. I was not able to blend it well and it would leave lines and such. Well one morning I woke up with my face uber parched so I slabbed on some Mary Kay moisturizer and then put on the aveeno....Perfecto... that is all that was needed. It wasnt the greatest of coverage but I will take it. So I have been doing a little mixing in my hand, putting the mary kay and then the same amount of aveeno, mixing it and then applying it to my face.

All in all it is an OK product. I would say test out some other brands first. I had previously used covergirl tinted moisturizer and found that to be a great texture but a super small bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment