Navibar

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

So I love reading the random posts on peoples blogs usually about tender mercies, random facts, etc. So mine will be called "Thankful Thursdays" I am going to aim for describing 10 things I am thankful for/love every week.
1) Nick got a rockin new car that I love almost as much as him
2) My car got fixed for less than $200 bucks!!! wooooo
3) Making crafts at work
4) My moms obsession with helping me do anything crafty
5) Pink Milk
6) Sushi made with Debbie
7) Sofie (My rommates dog) doing a headstand on her own
8) Fish tacos ( I will post the recipe later)
9) My spin classes
10) the haircut I will be getting Saturday!!

5 comments:

  1. 6) Is my favorite. 9) Is essential and 3) is unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!
    cash for cars gympie
    car removal gympie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
    best cash for cars brisbane
    cash for cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    Cash for Cars Euroa
    Scrap Cars Euroa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I found your website on google and found it very useful and informative for our business and I also shared your website with my other friends also. Best Cash For Carz is a locally owned cash for cars business in Melbourne, VIC. We started this business with an aim to provide customers with a quick and efficient way to sell their vehicles without leaving their homes. We have over a decade of experience in Melbourne’s automobile market and have hired industry experts to help us along the way. We purchase a variety of junk and car valuation melbourne in Australia and pay market competitive prices for them and remove it from your premises for FREE.

    ReplyDelete