Navibar

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lustful List

So I have been lusting so many things that I feel the need to write them down and share them with my 9 followers. :) Sorry guys

1) A new car - I would love something sporty but its really impractical but here is my lust


2) A massage

3) A facial

4) Eye lash extensions

5) A Personal Trainer

6) My own personal Panera baker/chef

7) A Shed-less Cher

8) An entire closet of new J crew clothes




9) A cruise www.carnival.com

10) Moroccan Oil- I cant get myself to spend the $35... But Cyndia Crawford uses it on her hair... I may just have to keep an eye out for it on ebay



11) To have a professional blow out every morning and never have split ends... A girl can dream

12) Manicures every other day (honestly they chip the second the wind blows)

13) World Peace :)

I know this turned into more of a wish list at the end but its my blog and I do things like that

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog and layout! I have to tell you the Moroccan Oil is TOTALLY worth every penny! I have been using it for awhile now, i actually bought the travel size first (i think it was $15) Let me know if you try it!
    http://adamsjosephmelissa922.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete