Navibar

Thursday, May 19, 2011

One of my favorite places



A few friends of ours told us about this place and we never bothered to look it up until a few months ago. It is this beautiful garden that an elderly couple started. It has a huge children's play place including a mud kitchen, a digging to china pit and a dinosaur bone farm.
Next you walk through a green house, and down tons of different paths. There are a few marshes with little look outs to spy on turtles and frogs.
Then you walk up to this large open field with these amazing wooden sculptures of an eagles nest, a bed, etc. My favorite is this random piano sitting in the field... Hello Country music video.







My apologies, I can not figure out how to edit the pictures to flip them around... so you are just going to have to tilt you head for now :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you guys are so cute! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool place! I love the wooden sculptures!! The picture on the hammock is adorable, too! :o)

    xoxo, Sarah Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks guys!! I LOVE comments :)

    ReplyDelete