Navibar

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Solo Sunday

So I have been wanting to make a bib necklace for some time now. So I made a trip to walmart and grabbed these pretty little beads
Some felt

and just started rolling some beads around until I found an arrangement I could stand and then I just started glueing


The finished product!... Now I just need to get some ribbon to tie it on

Nick had to work until 10pm on a Sunday so I was left home alone without internet or TV soooo naturally it turns into a photo shoot with my cat.... (Sad Sad life I lead)
Practicing my camera skillz


and again

Here is my cheesy smile.... it happens a lot
So welcome to my world of Sunday afternoons without a BF... thank goodness he wont be doing that again... I cant take itPosted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love the bib necklace!! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the diy bib necklace! i'll have to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the bib necklace complete! And love that you are representin' the Tar Heels in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete