Navibar

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Awesome and Awkward

Awesome:  


  1. Having to ask your boyfriend if you can watch the Bachelorette without him... and he says no 
  2. Having your boyfriend scream at the TV when the guys on Bachelorette start crying ... "NOOOOO  Keep it together man!!!"
  3. Warm weather!!! with working AC in my car
  4. I am going through BodyFlow training this weekend!! Cross your fingers I pass... I am not the most flexible person in the world


Essie A Crewed Interest!!  I love this color!
Les Mills BodyFlow


Awkward:
  1. Teaching a spin class then going to the grocery store with a soaking wet shirt... I was very judged
  2. Having Gia get out at 2:30 in the morning... trying to chase her down in my neighbors yard without being super creepy.  I finally went to bed at like 3.  Next morning Nick comes over and bam little skank was on the porch.   Well a few days later I started to notice I had a ton of bites all over me,  later that day I  was on the floor playing with her and a flea jumped on me!!!!   So I booked it to the store to buy some flea bombs and frontline.  So I try to put Gia in her cage and below is the outcome....   She is a little B
3. Practicing BodyFlow with Nick in the room and he just busts into laughter... awesome  ... way to shake a girls confidence
4. Finding my redneck neighbor's long johns hanging on the clothesline in my backyard.  I have NO words... I need to move pronto

No comments:

Post a Comment