Navibar

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I'm wearing Wednesday- Link Up


I am linking up with Life with Elizabeth for "What I'm Wearing Wednesday"  Thank goodness for link ups because I am all out of fun things to talk about and this makes me feel the need to look presentable during the week.  
Date night!  Dress- Francesca's Closet  Shoes-?  Necklace- Jcrew  Cardi- Target
Brunch and shopping    Shoes-Madewell (JCrew)  Pants- Old Navy  Blouse- JCrew  bag- Fossil
Church outfit   Shoes- ?  Skirt and blouse- Jcrew  Cardi- Target  Necklace- NY and Co  Bag- Fossil
Work outfit-   Shoes- Target  Pants- NY and CO  Shirt- JCrew  Cardigan  NY and Co  Earrings- Forever 21
Felt like dressing up for work day-    I have no clue what shoes I am wearing   Skirt- Maurice's?  Blouse- Banana Republic  Watch- fossil
A 50 degree day...   Flats- NYandCO  Pants NY and CO  Sweater- JCrew  Scarf- JCrew
Dreaming of Blue Sky's   Blouse- Banana Republic  Pants- NY and CO  Watch- Fossil
Stripes and Metallic    Flats- Banana Republic  Jeans  NY and CO.  Blouse and Blazer Banana Republic (on sale now!)


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Let me know what you think! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING all of these! Especially the outfit you wore to church. Thanks for linking up today! :)

    ReplyDelete