Navibar

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

LIFE= exhausting




Exhaustion

Basically why I have been sucking at being a blogger (Can I even call myself that?)
- I have been studying non stop for NHE master trainer level 3 exam... pretty much the Bar exam for the fitness industry...  

-travelling back and forth to Richmond on the weekends to visit Mr. man

-Stressing about when Nick is going to propose... I found the ring box people... this is HAPPENING  when you ask?... Heaven only knows when this southern boy is going to get a move on it

-OCD attacks... I have to clean... the office, my house, my car... anything... so my stress gets "treated by cleaning" which then adds more stress. I come home from work and I HAVE to wash the kitchen top to bottom or organize my closet...  Doesn't make sense?  Yeah me neither

-Keeping up with my side job as a fitness instructor... 6 classes a week, sounds easy?  Please email me some new music and choreography -  Thanks you're a life saver.

This all leads to bobble heading at work and naps at 8pm so I can wake up and study some more.


Happy Birthday Jillian!


Ok now that the complaining is over lets address the fact that I have a niece turning thirteen today!  13!!!  holy mama I feel old and sad.



She has been a huge part of my life and I have loved every minute with her.  This sassy lady has a kind heart and an enormous love for her family.  She is very intelligent and uber creative.  She has an adorable laugh when she lets it out and legs like a super model.  She is one of my favorite people and I am so lucky to be her aunt.

1 comment:

  1. FYI: I better get an invite because i will sell my body to see you get married!!
    and i love how addicted to fitness you are.. i'm getting there mama... getting there.

    ReplyDelete