Navibar

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I'm wearing Wednesday




Headed out the door to work- That may or may not be the same messy bun I slept in

Friday!  
Dress from Forever 21 
 Shoes from J Crew
(I promise I looked cuter than this...  I am looking a little sleepy in this pic)

Date night with Nick
Blouse- J Crew  
Jeans- NY and Co  
Shoes- Madewell  
Scarf -NY and Co

church outfit
All J Crew

Sunday Picnic
Blouse, cardigan and scarf - JCrew
Bag- Fossil

A Mellow Yellow Monday
Blouse- JCrew
Leggings- ?
Flats- Banana Republic


Tuesday
Cardigan- American Eagle
Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- NY and Co
Necklace and bracelet- J Crew


Wednesday
Shirt- J Crew
Skirt- Target
Necklace- JCrew
Shoes-?
Nail Polish- Essie Cute as a Button

3 comments:

  1. These are all super cute! I especially love the outfit you wore to church - I just love polka dots! Cute as a button is one of my favorite Essie colors. So perfect for this time of year! Thanks for joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving that polka dot shirt and yellow skirt combo!

    The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete