Navibar

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh Audrey...

Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
Paul Varjak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
Paul Varjak: Sure.
Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!

A quote from one of my favorite movies...

Yesterday I think I had the Mean Purples, I was a mix of the blues and the reds. I was sad but frustrated with a little bit of hunger all thrown into one. Thank goodness my mood finally changed in the late afternoon. (Maybe it was because I got a huge box of MaryKay makeup to play with on my luch break :)) I am not sure what it was but I'm just glad I am out of my weird funk.

Yesterday ended up being a great day. The weather was incredible and work is amazing as usual. I got to teach Body Attack and go for a short run with Tricia. I didnt feel like cooking after that so I ran to food lion and grabbed a Digornio pizza and "Country Strong". Nick came over to grab a bite to eat before taking off to poker night.

*warning* cheesy moment - I am a sucker for rom coms and everything romantic and can I just say that before Nick left to go to poker night he just grabbed me and gave me the best hug I have had in a long time, like the one where you kind of get tingly legs and you decide that you are just never letting go... ahhh it was great

Anyways... back to my night. So Nick takes off around 9 and then the fun began. I am clean freak so I cant rest until the house is in order. So I got to work just tidying up and vaccuming and dusting. At this point I am (according to Brad Paisly) a hot southern mess since we haven't put our air conditioners back in yet. So I just hopped in the shower and then it was movie time.

I prepared myself for cheesy with a slab of ridiculous coutry twang but I loved that movie. I cried 3 times and decided that I was going to buy the album haha.

So it turned out to be a great day and I still have pizza to look forward to for lunch :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog already!! I am in love with J Crew too!!!!

    ReplyDelete