- Waking up with enough time to get ready, then resetting my alarm so I have 10 minutes. Throw on clothes grab makeup box and walk out the door with serious bed head ( big messy bun lop sided and frizzy). Sit at desk apply makeup and go to the bathroom to add water to the unruly mess of curls).... 3 days in a row
- Gurgley stomach... I feel really awkward when I am sitting next to someone and it sounds like Bombs are going off in my stomach... and you know the person next to you is like "dont you dare fart while I am next to you... I know what gurgley stomach means. Well no buddy not pour moi. I just have a stomach that likes to make its presence known both in sound and in site.
- Nick getting up and handing me his computer... ten a huge blast of butt funk (aka a fart) hits my nose. We have company over so I cant call him out/I cant breathe enough to get words out. He hits the stairs and sees my suffocating face and we both just die in laughter... then the guests smell it HAHAHAHA
- having my shirt get stuck on my bike seat at spin class... so I attempt to walk past my bike and the bottom of my shirt gets caught on my seat jerking me back like a foot. making me look like a toddler learning how to walk for the first time... I impress myself with how graceful I am
- waking yourself up with a random snore
- getting offended when your cat prefers to cuddle with your boyfriend and not you
- My spin class is up to 16 students, there are only 18 bikes woop wooooooop
- my iPhone should be here today!!
- my mom bought a new house!!!! hooray for finally having my own room when i go home for a visit
- Buying new desk organizing stuff and pink pens ... it has made me much more cheerful at work to have all 8 lip balms in a container instead of rolling around my drawer like animals
- Changing my closet into my fall wardrobe... no judge but I have around 50 cardigans... Small addiction
- Test driving new cars!!!!! ahhhh In just a few short weeks I will not be driving a car from the mid 90s can i get an AMEN!?
- Apple cider doughnuts... pictures will come shortly but lets just say I inhaled almost half a dozen
- Sushi night with one of my favorite families! soon to be expanding with a little munchkin in 4 weeks!