Navibar

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

12 for 2012



I have been a terrible blogger!  I am so sorry.  So I am going to start the year off with some goals, I know how original right?

 le liste:


  1.  Floss at least  3 times a week
  2. Scripture study daily, with a journal
  3. Do my best at everything, no more half a$$ attempts
  4. Dessert only twice a week, 5 days of fruit after dinner 
  5. Eat fish at least twice a week
  6. Eat at least 3 servings of veggies (this might be the hardest one for me) a day
  7. Run a half marathon
  8. Be much more proactive, set monthly goals
  9. Make a deadline for Nick and stick to it
  10. Always look good, no more going to work with bed head like this morning :(  FAIL
  11. Save $2000, tax return doesn't count!
  12. Play my role better as a girlfriend, family member, friend, co worker, neighbor, instructor, blogger...


No comments:

Post a Comment