Navibar

Monday, August 26, 2013

Beach week essentials


In honor of my beach trip starting on Saturday... we are going to have a beach themed blog this week.  Here are some of my essentials... 

Panama hat





I LOVE this stuff.  It gives me enough protection and still lets me get some color.  I love the oil... I feel moisturized instead of a sticky mess from regular sun screen




Sea Bags® for J.Crew medium tote


How gorgeous are these beach bags?  I need to grab a new one for myself... mine have finally kicked the bucket


Embroidered tunic



                                                        Cover up



I love a cute beach cover up... LONG gone are the days of throwing on an old T shirt from summer camp.  It is time to be glamorous out there in the sand

Ray-Ban® original aviator sunglasses

I love the simplicity and unfussy nature of aviators... basically you look adorable and polished while not trying too hard





I need to the towel on the left.  How chic is that pattern?


4 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment