Navibar

Friday, August 23, 2013

Concert! Josh Turner in WV

Sandy and I have been BFF's for as far back as I can remember.  We are almost exactly the same age and we have been with each other our whole lives.  Thank goodness her husband has been in medical school only an hour away from me.  They recently moved a little further away but the drive is still doable.  

A few weeks ago Sandy texted me about seeing Josh Turner at the West VA state fair... uhm no question.. I was going to see that sexy baritone if I had to walk there.  So she bought out tickets and we met up.  
In our hands we hold the famous West VA cinnamon rolls
WHAT!?  It is legit straight up butter...   boy was it amazing (I did NOT eat the whole thing)
Waiting for our man to take the stage
He is a straight up stud
Such a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment